The thermoforming techniques developed by Bam to manufacture the shells of the cases call for very reliable industrial processes allowing great regularity in the production results.
THE "CLASSIC" : SINGLE LAYER ABS
- Extremely strong
- Very resistant against shocks and puncture
- Textured or sleek look
THE "NEWTECH": DOUBLE LAYER STRUCTURE WITH AN AIREX / PVC FOAM SKELETON
- ABS outer layer with an anti-scratch PMMA film
- Great rigidity of the case allowing easy opening and closing
- Light weight and resistant against shocks
THE "HIGHTECH": TRIPLE PLY STRUCTURE WITH FULL AIREX / PVC FOAM CORE
- Ultra-light weight
- Extremely rigid
- Excellent resistance to shocks and temperature changes
THE BAM SEAL
Each of the thermoformed case from Bam is equipped with a rigid PVC "male/female" seal. Shaped under heat, this seal ensures a hermetic closing and contributes to the rigidity of the case when it is closed.